- 19335 a.k.a. Sugar is the generalized name for sweet, short-chain, soluble carbohydrates, many of which are used in food. They are carbohydrates, composed of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. There are various types of sugar derived from different sources. Simple sugars are called monosaccharides and include glucose, fructose and galactose. The table or granulated sugar most customarily used as food is sucrose, a disaccharide. Other disaccharides include maltose and lactose. Longer chains of sugars are called oligosaccharides. Chemically-different substances may also have a sweet taste, but are not classified as sugars. Some are used as lower-calorie food substitutes for sugar described as artificial sweeteners.
- 19335 a.k.a. Sugarcane is one of the several species of tall perennial true grasses of the genus Saccharum, tribe Andropogoneae, native to the warm temperate to tropical regions of South Asia, and used for sugar production.
- also known as Sugar cane; Sugars, granulated
- 19335 a.k.a. Table sugar: Sucrose, commonly named table sugar or sugar, is cane and beet sugar. Saccharose is an obsolete name for sugars in general, especially sucrose. The molecule is a disaccharide combination of the monosaccharides glucose and fructose with the formula C₁₂H₂₂O₁₁.
- also known as sucrose; sugar; saccharose; Sugars, granulated; Dietary sucrose; Granulated sugar; White sugar; Cane sugar; Saccharum; Rock candy; SUCS; (+)-Sucrose; D-(+)-Saccharose; D-(+)-Sucrose; D-Sucrose; b -D-Fructofuranosyl a-D-glucopyranoside
- more specific: Muscovado
- 19335 a.k.a. Sugar Cube is a food.
- also known as Sugars, granulated
19335 is a postal code in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, USA.
- part of Chester County
19335 a.k.a. Rab23 is a protein.
- also known as RAB23, member RAS oncogene family; Opb2; Opb