1940 is a Postal Code.
- "1940" is a composition.
- "1940" is an EP by Soul-Junk. It is a web-only release, and is freely available. It is a combination of live material, remixes, and experimental noise tracks.
"1940" a.k.a. "Firestarter" is a science fiction novel by Stephen King, first published in September 1980. In July and August 1980, two excerpts from the novel were published in Omni. In 1981, Firestarter was nominated as Best Novel for the British Fantasy Award, Locus Poll Award, and Balrog Award. In 1984, it was adapted into a movie.
- also known as "Firestarter (Signet)", "Fire-starter", "Firestarter (Charnwood Library)", "Ojos de Fuego", Tepki
- language: English Language
- Captain Hollister
- John Rainbird
- Victoria 'Vicky' Tomlinson McGee
- Charlie McGee
- Andy McGee
- genres: Thriller, Science Fiction, Horror, Children's literature, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Mystery
- copyright: 1980
- released on (35 years ago)
- 1940 a.k.a. electro-encephalographic variant pattern 1 is a gene.
- 1940 a.k.a. Sigmund and the Sea Monsters - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1940 to learn how to say it correctly!