1947 a.k.a. Mind Your Language is a British comedy television series which premiered on ITV in late-1977. Produced by London Weekend Television and directed by Stuart Allen, the show is set in an adult education college in London and focuses on the English as a Foreign Language class taught by Mr Jeremy Brown, portrayed by Barry Evans, who had to deal with a motley crew of foreign students. Three series were made by LWT between 1977–79, and the show was briefly revived in 1986 with six of the original cast.
- also known as 请讲普通话
- begun on and completed on (29 years ago)
- 42 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Vince Powell
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy, Drama
"1947" is a 1995 EP by Soul-Junk.
- released in (20 years ago)
1947 a.k.a. Canfield Press is a publisher.
- 1947 a.k.a. ephrin-B1 is a gene.
- also known as eph-related receptor tyrosine kinase ligand 2, craniofrontonasal syndrome (craniofrontonasal dysplasia), ligand of eph-related kinase 2
- 1947 a.k.a. Square Pegs (Season 1) is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1947 to learn how to say it correctly!