1950 a.k.a. Battle Dome was a syndicated American television series that aired from September 1999 to April 2001. It combined elements of American Gladiators – inspired athletic competition with scripted antics more reminiscent of professional wrestling. Recurring character-athletes known as "Warriors" competed against weekly contestants in a variety of physically demanding events. The series was filmed at the Los Angeles Sports Arena and produced by Columbia TriStar Television.
- begun in and completed on (14 years ago)
- 30 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Game show
"1950" a.k.a. "Fire in the Mist" is a fantasy novel by Holly Lisle. It was published on August 1, 1992 by Baen. It was the winner of the Compton Crook Award.
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Fantasy
- released on (23 years ago)
"1950" was the first album release from Soul-Junk. It was originally released as an indie CD by Glen Galaxy. The album was also released by Shrimper Records as a cassette with a smaller track list. In 2005, the CD version was re-released by Sounds Familyre.
- genre: Indie rock
- released in (21 years ago)
1950 is a Postal Code.
- 1950 a.k.a. The Naked Truth - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1950 a.k.a. epidermal growth factor (beta-urogastrone) is a gene.
- also known as urogastrone
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1950 to learn how to say it correctly!