- read more about Tomorrowland (film)
"1952" a.k.a. "A Fire Upon the Deep" is a science fiction novel by American writer Vernor Vinge, a space opera involving superhuman intelligences, aliens, variable physics, space battles, love, betrayal, genocide, and a conversation medium resembling Usenet. A Fire Upon the Deep won the Hugo Award in 1993.
- also known as "Fire upon the Deep", "A Fire Upon The Deep (Zones of Thought)", "A Fire Upon the Deep (Gollancz)", "Linnunradan Ääret", "Un feu sur l'abîme", "Vatra nad dubinom", Un feu sur l'abîme, Linnunradan Ääret, Vatra nad dubinom
- language: English Language
- Ravna Bergsndot
- Pham Nuwen
- Jefri Olsndot
- Johanna Olsndot
- Old One
- genres: Science Fiction, Hard science fiction, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1992-04
- released in (23 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Nebula Award for Best Novel nomination for Vernor Vinge
"1952" is the third album release by the band Soul-Junk. It was released in 2 parts, a CD and a LP vinyl record. Most of the lyrics are drawn directly from scripture, specifically the New International Version. The sound on the album is a fusion of rock, punk, and jazz that one critic describes as making "most of today's alternative rock sound like pure pop.
- genre: Indie rock
- released on (19 years ago)
1952 a.k.a. GingaShobo (Japan) is a publisher.
- 1952 a.k.a. Women Docs is a TV program, begun on (14 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 1952 a.k.a. The Naked Truth - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 1952 a.k.a. cadherin, EGF LAG seven-pass G-type receptor 2 (flamingo homolog, Drosophila) is a gene.
- also known as cadherin EGF LAG seven-pass G-type receptor 2; EGF-like-domain, multiple 2; epidermal growth factor-like 2; multiple epidermal growth factor-like domains 3
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1952 to learn how to say it correctly!