Who is 1953?
1953 a.k.a. Eugène Delacroix: Ferdinand Victor Eugène Delacroix was a French Romantic artist regarded from the outset of his career as the leader of the French Romantic school. Delacroix's use of expressive brushstrokes and his study of the optical effects of colour profoundly shaped the work of the Impressionists, while his passion for the exotic inspired the artists of the Symbolist movement. A fine lithographer, Delacroix illustrated various works of William Shakespeare, the Scottish writer Walter Scott and the German writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- also known as Eugene Delacroix, Eugne Delacroix, Eugène Delacroix
- born on (216 years ago) in Saint-Maurice-en-Chalencon, child of Charles-François Delacroix and Victoire Oeben
- nationality: France
- education: Lycée Louis-le-Grand
- profession: Artist, visual artist
- died on (151 years ago) in Paris
- buried in Père Lachaise Cemetery
- written work: "The journal of Eugène Delacroix"
"1953" a.k.a. "Fire Time" is a science fiction novel by Poul Anderson, first published in 1974. It was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1975.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1974
- released in (41 years ago)
- "1953" is an indie rock album by the Soul-Junk released in 1996. The album consists of guitar based low-fi rock, which one reviewer described as being in the ballpark of "Beck meets Danielson." Alternative Press found their musical arrangements to be outstanding, "tuneful, energetic and original", but took fault with their lyrics, which many of which are derived from scripture.
- genre: Indie rock
- released in (19 years ago)
- "1953" is a composition.
- "1953" is a musical album of The [Law-Rah] Collective.
- released in (11 years ago)
- 1953 a.k.a. Caboose is a TV program.
- country: United States of America
- 1953 a.k.a. The Daily Show - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1953 a.k.a. multiple EGF-like-domains 6 is a gene.
- also known as EGF-like-domain, multiple 3
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1953 to learn how to say it correctly!