1955 a.k.a. Chelsea House is a publisher.
- "1955" is a 1998 hip hop music album by Soul-Junk. Musically, the album is the most centred between the low-fi and hip hop eras of Soul-Junk; as put by CCM Magazine "trip-hop meets folk meets retro rock." As with many Soul-Junk albums, the Biblical references from which the lyrics are drawn are listed in the liner. 1955 has a length of about two-and-a-half hours, which was cut from about six hours of material.
- "1955" is a musical single of Rainer Maria.
- released in (18 years ago)
- "1955" is a musical album of Emily Powers.
- released in (12 years ago)
"1955" a.k.a. "The Final Programme" is a novel by British science fiction and fantasy writer Michael Moorcock. Written in 1965 as the underground culture was beginning to emerge, it was unable to be published for several years. Michael Moorcock has stated that publishers at the time considered it was "too freaky".
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1968
- released in (46 years ago)
- 1955 is a degree.
- 1955 a.k.a. Different and the Same is a TV program, begun in (20 years ago).
- 1955 a.k.a. multiple EGF-like-domains 9 is a gene.
- also known as EGF-like-domain, multiple 5
- 1955 a.k.a. The Daily Show - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1955 to learn how to say it correctly!