1958 a.k.a. Marvel/Epic is a publisher.
- "1958" is a hip-hop album by the group Soul-Junk.
- released on (12 years ago)
- "1958" is a musical EP of Skalpel.
- released in (11 years ago)
- "1958" is a musical single of Clock DVA.
- released in (36 years ago)
- "1958" a.k.a. "- 1958" is a musical album of Otis Rush.
"1958" a.k.a. "Fiasco" is a science fiction novel by Polish author Stanisław Lem, first published in a German translation in 1986. The book, published in Poland the following year, is a further elaboration of Lem's skepticism: in Lem's opinion, the difficulty in communication with alien civilizations is cultural, rather than spatial, distance. The failure to communicate with an alien civilization is the main theme of the book. It was translated into English by Michael Kandel, and was nominated for Arthur C. Clarke Award.
- also known as "Fiasko", "Fiasco (El Libro De Bolsillo)"
- language: Polish Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: First contact
- copyright: 1987
- released in (29 years ago)
- award: - Arthur C. Clarke Award nomination for Stanisław Lem
- "1958" is a Norwegian 1980 drama film directed by Oddvar Bull Tuhus, starring Rune Dybedahl and Cecilie Holter. It takes place in the year 1958, and deals with a group of teenagers in Sinsen, Oslo.
- "1958" is a film, directed by Ghassan Salhab.
- 1958 a.k.a. The Puzzle Place is an American children's television series produced by KCET in Los Angeles, California and Lancit Media in New York City, New York. It premiered on the Public Broadcasting Service on January 16, 1995, and ran for about four years, airing its final episode on December 4, 1998. Reruns were continued until March 31, 2000. This show became one of PBS Kids most popular series on the PBS Kids line-up since Barney & Friends and Sesame Street. The show follows a multi-ethnic group of kids from different parts of the United States who hang out at "the Puzzle Place", which is a teen hangout themed around jigsaw puzzle pieces. In each episode the characters are confronted with an everyday conflict usually encountered in childhood and even early teenage years, such as making moral decisions, sharing, racism, sexism, etc.
- begun on and completed on (16 years ago)
- 75 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Cecily Truett
- regular cast:
- genres: Puppet, Children's television series
- some of the awards:
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Pre-School Children's Series nomination for Stephen Kulczycki, Larry Lancit, Cecily Truett, Sonia Rosario, Patricia Kunkel, Marijane Miller, Orly Wiseman & Ed Wiseman
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Costume Design/Styling nomination for James Hayes
- ALMA Award for Outstanding Program for Children or Youth
- 1958 a.k.a. early growth response 1 is a gene.
- also known as early growth response protein 1, nerve growth factor-induced protein A, zinc finger protein 225, transcription factor ETR103
- 1958 a.k.a. The Daily Show - Season 6 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1958 to learn how to say it correctly!