- 196 a.k.a. Cyprus, officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. Cyprus is the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, and a member state of the European Union. It is located south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Palestine, north of Egypt and east of Greece.
- also known as Zypern, 賽普勒斯共和國, Kıbrıs Cumhuriyeti, Kıbrıs Rum Kesimi, Güney Kıbrıs Rum Yönetimi, Republica Ciprului, Republiken Cypern, Kypros, Република Кипар, Kipar, רפובליקת קפריסין, Cyperská republika, Kipro Respublika, Кипр, Kıbrıs, Küprose saar, Ciprus, Yavru Vatan, Kipras republika, Република Кипър, Ciprusi Köztársaság, 賽普勒斯, Республика Кипр
- founded on (54 years ago)
- part of Mediterranean Sea, Europe, Eurasia, Southeast Europe
- read more about Cyprus (country)
- 196 a.k.a. Roller Coaster, often nicknamed the "White" Roller Coaster, at Lagoon Amusement Park in Farmington, Utah, United States, is the oldest roller coaster at the park. Built in 1921 and operating ever since, Roller Coaster is the seventh oldest roller coaster in the world and the fourth oldest in the United States.
- 196 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 196 a.k.a. McCain Mall is a Shopping center.
196 a.k.a. Meeting House Press is a publisher.
- 196 a.k.a. Adipic acid is the organic compound with the formula₄₂. From an industrial perspective, it is the most important dicarboxylic acid: About 2.5 billion kilograms of this white crystalline powder are produced annually, mainly as a precursor for the production of nylon. Adipic acid otherwise rarely occurs in nature.
- also known as Adilactetten, Acifloctin, Acinetten, Adipinic acid, Hexanedioic acid, Adipate, Hexanedioate, Adipinate, Kyselina adipova, Molten adipic acid, Molten adipate
- 196 a.k.a. Campylobacter fetus is a species of Gram-negative, motile bacteria with a characteristic "S-shaped" rod morphology similar to members of the genus Vibrio . Like other members of the Campylobacter genus, C. fetus is oxidase-positive.
- 196 a.k.a. The aryl hydrocarbon receptor is a protein that in humans is encoded by the AHR gene. The aryl hydrocarbon receptor is a ligand-activated transcription factor involved in the regulation of biological responses to planar aromatic hydrocarbons. This receptor has been shown to regulate xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes such as cytochrome P450.
- also known as 芳香烃受体
- 196 a.k.a. We Got It Made is an American sitcom that aired on NBC from September 8, 1983 until March 10, 1984, and in first-run syndication from September 11, 1987 until March 30, 1988. The series was created by Gordon Farr and Lynne Farr Brao, and was executive produced by Fred Silverman in association with MGM Television.
- 196 is a football match, event.
- 196 a.k.a. aryl hydrocarbon receptor is a gene.
- also known as AH-receptor, aromatic hydrocarbon receptor
- 196 a.k.a. Dangerous Assignment - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 196 a.k.a. Secondary and unspecified malignant neoplasm of lymph nodes is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 196 to learn how to say it correctly!