19601 is a Postal Code in Berks County.
19601 a.k.a. Reilly & Lee is a publisher.
"19601" a.k.a. "The BFG" is a children's book written by Roald Dahl and illustrated by Quentin Blake, first published in 1982. The book was an expansion of a story told in Danny, the Champion of the World, an earlier Dahl book. An animated film based on the book was released in 1989 with David Jason providing the voice of the BFG and Amanda Root as the voice of Sophie. It has also been adapted as a theatre performance.
- also known as El Gran Gigante Bonachon (Alfaguara Juvenil)
- language: English Language
- The Queen of England
- Mr. Tibbs
- The BFG
- genres: Fiction, Children's literature, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Classics, Family, Adventure, Literature
- copyright: 1982
- released in (33 years ago)
19601 a.k.a. Anwälte der Toten (2008) is a TV program, begun on (6 years ago).
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 19601 to learn how to say it correctly!