1963 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
1963 a.k.a. Aquarian is a publisher.
- "1963" is a track by British dance/rock group New Order. It was originally released as a B-side to "True Faith" in 1987 and appeared on the Substance compilation of the same year. It was then released as a single in January 1995, in a radio mix by Arthur Baker.
- "1963": Nineteen63 is the 1995 single by New Order.
- also known as Nineteen63
- released in (20 years ago)
- "1963" is a composition.
"1963" a.k.a. "A Fearful Symmetry" is a book written by James Luceno.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
- released in (26 years ago)
- award: - Philip K. Dick Award nomination for James Luceno
- 1963 is an American six-issue comic book limited series written by Alan Moore in 1993, with art by his frequent collaborators Steve Bissette, John Totleben, and Rick Veitch. Dave Gibbons, Don Simpson, and Jim Valentino also contributed art. Image Comics published the series.
- 1963 a.k.a. Young Talent Time, was an Australian television variety program screened on Network Ten, produced by Lewis-Young Productions. The original series ran from 1971 until 1988 and was hosted by musician Johnny Young, for the entire length of its run. The show was briefly revived by Network Ten in 2012 and was hosted by musician and actor Rob Mills.
- begun on and completed on
- 804 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 18 seasons
- country: Australia
- created by Kevin Lewis & Johnny Young
- genres: Music, Variety show, Children's television series, Game show, Reality television
- some of the awards:
- Logie Award for Most Popular Variety Program nomination for Network Ten
- Logie Award for Most Popular Children's Program nomination for Network Ten
- official website: www.ten.com.au/ytt
- 1963 is an event.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1963 to learn how to say it correctly!