1964 a.k.a. Chancer is a British television serial produced by Central Television for ITV. It tells the story of a likable conman and rogue at the end of the yuppie eighties. There were a total of twenty episodes, split into two series which aired on Tuesdays at 21:00 in 1990 and 1991.
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 20 episodes of 50 or 55 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- Sean Pertwee
- Louise Lombard
- Clive Owen as Derek Love
- Paul Barber
- Derek Fowlds
- Peter Vaughan
- Cliff Parisi
- Caroline Langrishe
- Benjamin Whitrow
- Simon Shepherd
- Stephen Tompkinson
- Leslie Phillips
- Lynsey Baxter
- Susannah Harker
- Jennie Linden
- Ralph Riach
- Maureen Glackin
- Clive Owen as Stephen Crane
- Christopher Eccleston as Radio
- Cathryn Bradshaw
- Tom Bell
- Matthew Marsh
- genres: Police procedural, Crime Fiction, Miniseries, Drama
"1964" a.k.a. "Farmer in the Sky" is a 1950 science fiction novel by Robert A. Heinlein about a teenaged boy who emigrates with his family to Jupiter's moon Ganymede, which is in the process of being terraformed. A condensed version of the novel was published in serial form in Boys' Life magazine, under the title "Satellite Scout". The novel was awarded a Retro Hugo in 2001.
- also known as "Farmer in the Sky (DSF-251850)", "Pioniere im Weltall", "Farmer im All", "Nybyggare I Rymden", Satellite Scout
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Space opera, Adventure
- copyright: 1950
- released in (65 years ago)
- "1964" is a song sung by Annabelle Debono, composed by Philip Vella and written by Mark Amaira, that won the Festival Kanzunetta Indipendenza contest in 2009.
- "1964" est un album de Christophe Miossec paru en 2004 sur le label PIAS.
- released on (11 years ago)
1964 a.k.a. Black Lace is a publisher.
- 1964 is a Nintendo 64 emulator for Microsoft Windows, written in C/C++ and released as free software. It is one of the oldest and most popular N64 emulators, supporting many commercial N64 games.
- genres: Emulator, Video game console emulator
- license: GNU General Public License
- official website: 1964emu.emulation64.com
- 1964 is an event.
- 1964 a.k.a. eukaryotic translation initiation factor 1A, X-linked is a gene.
- also known as eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4C; eukaryotic translation initiation factor 1A, X chromosome; X-linked eukaryotic translation initiation factor 1A
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1964 to learn how to say it correctly!