- 1980 is a postal code in Tanay, Philippines.
- 1980 is a Postal Code.
1980 is a musical group.
- album: "1980"
- "1980" is title of the debut album by Danish punk/metal band Brats.
- "1980" is the debut solo single by British singer-songwriter Estelle and the first taken from her debut album The 18th Day.
- "1980" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "1980" is a musical album of Brian Jackson & Gil Scott-Heron.
- released in (36 years ago)
- "1980" is a musical single of O.S.T.R..
- genre: Hip hop music
- released on (7 years ago)
- "1980" is a musical single of Pascal Obispo & Melissa Mars.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "1980" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music by Tom Findlay
- 1980 is a song and a single from the album "Ja tu tylko sprzątam" by O.S.T.R., a polish rapper. It was released on January 18, 2008, before the release of the album.
- 1980 a.k.a. Mystery and Imagination is a British television anthology series of classic horror and supernatural dramas. Five series were broadcast from 1966 to 1970 by the ITV network and produced by ABC and Thames Television.
- begun on and completed on (45 years ago)
- 24 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast: David Buck
- genres: Anthology, Horror
- award: - British Academy Television Award for Best Actor (Mystery and Imagination: Season 5, Episode 2: Sweeney Todd, BBC Play of the Month: Season 6, Episode 3: Uncle Vanya, Omnibus: Season 4, Episode 5: John Clare "I Am...") nomination for Freddie Jones
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1980 to learn how to say it correctly!