1986 is a musical group.
- albums: "Nihilism Is Nothing to Worry About", "Everybody Is Whatever I Say They Are"
1986 a.k.a. Sinclair-Stevenson is a publisher.
- "1986" is an EP by French electro house artist Kavinsky released on February 20, 2007. The song "Testarossa Autodrive" is featured in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV. The song "Wayfarer" is featured in the video game Midnight Club: Los Angeles. The song Grand Canyon features a sample from the song "Ikeya Seki" by the Italo disco group Kano.
- "1986" is Taiwanese Mandopop artist Genie Chuo's debut Mandarin studio album. It was released on 27 July 2001 by Rock Records. It is availalble with a power CD. Chuo debuted with this album at 15 years of age and there was a hiatus of 5 years, with the exception of a few soundtrack contributions, before her second album Be Used To in 2006.
- genre: Mandopop
- released on (14 years ago)
- "1986" is a musical album of Yamashita Kumiko.
- released on (21 years ago)
- "1986" is a musical album of One Last Wish.
- released on (16 years ago)
- "1986" is a musical album of East.
- released in (30 years ago)
- "1986" is a musical album of The Order.
- released on
- "1986" is a musical EP of Truep.
- "1986" is a musical album of Audiopain.
- 1986 a.k.a. Acetazolamide, usually sold under the trade name Diamox in some countries, is a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor that is used for the medical treatment of glaucoma, epileptic seizure, idiopathic intracranial hypertension, altitude sickness, cystinuria, periodic paralysis, central sleep apnea, and dural ectasia. Acetazolamide is a diuretic, and it is available as a generic drug in the United States. Diamox is now available as Diamox Sequels in the United States since the original product is no longer made or sold there.
- also known as 이뇨제, 다이아막스, 乙酰唑胺
- 1986 a.k.a. Nearest and Dearest is a British television sitcom that ran from 1968 to 1973. A total of 46 episodes were made, 18 in monochrome and 28 in colour. The series, produced by Granada Television for the ITV network, starred Hylda Baker and Jimmy Jewel as squabbling middle-aged siblings Nellie and Eli Pledge who ran a family pickle business in Colne, Lancashire, in the North West of England.
- 1986 is an American news magazine series that aired on NBC from June 10, 1986 to December 30, 1986. The lead anchors were Roger Mudd and Connie Chung. Maria Shriver also contributed to the program.
- begun on and completed on (29 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- genre: Documentary film
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in a Craft: Sound (Shadows)
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Editing (Winnie Mandela) nomination for Tressa Verna
- Special Classification for Outstanding News and Documentary Program Achievement - Programs (Shot in Hollywood)
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Background/Analysis of a Single Current Story - Segments (Winnie)
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Editing (The Great Race)
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Interview/Interviewer(s) - Segments (A Promise) nomination for Lucky Severson
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Editing (Winnie Mandela), received by Tressa Verna
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Interview/Interviewer(s) - Segments (A Promise), received by Lucky Severson
- 1986 is an award-nominated TV program.
- award: - News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in a Craft: Videotape Editors (Winnie Mandela) nomination for Tressa Verna
- 1986 a.k.a. eukaryotic translation initiation factor 5A pseudogene 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1986 to learn how to say it correctly!