Who is 1987?
1987 is the solo project of producer, songwriter and musician Victor Holmberg, also a member of the Swedish electronic music duo Montauk.
- also known as Victor Holmberg
- born in (28 years ago) in Stockholm
- nationality: Sweden
- profession: Record producer, songwriter, musician
- member of musical group Montauk
- genre: Pop music
- album: "Ocean"
- official website: 19-87.se
- "1987": Whitesnake is the self-titled seventh studio album by British rock band of the same name, released in 1987. The album produced a major power ballad hit, "Is This Love". The album was a major crossover hit eventually selling over eight million copies in the US. The album peaked at No. 2 on the US Billboard 200, and No. 8 on the UK Albums Chart. Its success in the US boosted its predecessor, Slide It In, from gold to double platinum status. Its success would see the band receive a nomination for the Brit Award for Best British Group in 1988.
- "1987" is a song.
- "1987" is the full-length debut of Doha/Dubai based hard rock singer-songwriter Naser Mestarihi. The album was released on June 17, 2013.
- genre: Hard rock
- released on
- "1987" is an album by Swedish band Fibes, Oh Fibes! released in 2009 which was collaborated with Gary Kemp, Pontus Winnberg, Petter Winberg and Oskar Linnros. The album also contains duets with Björn Skifs and Kim Wilde. The album won "Pop Album of the Year" at the 2010 Grammis Awards.
- "1987" is a musical album of Mezarkabul.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "1987" is a musical album of Mari-Leen.
- released in (7 years ago)
- "1987" is a musical album of Deine Lakaien.
- released in (12 years ago)
- "1987" is a musical single of diskJokke.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "1987" is a musical album of Bernd Begemann & Die Antwort.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "1987" is a musical single of Dmitry Fyodorov.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "1987" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Sven Lõhmus
"1987" a.k.a. "The Exile Waiting" is a book by Vonda N. McIntyre.
- also known as "Exile Waiting"
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1975-09
- released in (40 years ago)
- some of the awards:
"1987" is a film, directed by Ricardo Trogi.
- country: Canada
- language: French
- released in
1987 a.k.a. Sponk! is a children's television show, broadcast on the American networks Noggin and The N from 2001 to 2003. The premise of Sponk! was improvisational comedy, similar to the show Whose Line Is It Anyway? Two teams of performers depicted suggestions in a variety of games. Viewers suggested their ideas by submitting them to the Noggin website. "SID" was the name of the computer on the show that picked the ideas submitted by Noggin.com members.
- begun in (14 years ago)
- country: United States of America
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1987 to learn how to say it correctly!