199 a.k.a. Hello, Larry is a tv program.
- begun on and completed on (34 years ago)
- 35 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
199 a.k.a. Little, Brown/Atlantic Monthly is a publisher.
199 a.k.a. Raleigh Springs Mall is a Shopping center.
- 199 a.k.a. Cancer: Malignant Neoplasm is a tumor composed of atypical neoplastic, often pleomorphic cells that invade other tissues. Malignant neoplasms often metastasize to distant anatomic sites and may recur after excision. The most common malignant neoplasms are carcinomas, Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphomas, leukemias, melanomas, and sarcomas.
- also known as Malignant neoplasm
- 199 a.k.a. Agmatine, also known as guanidine, is an aminoguanidine that was discovered in 1910 by Albrecht Kossel. It is a common natural compound synthesized by decarboxylation of the amino acid arginine, hence also known as decarboxylated arginine.
- 199 a.k.a. allograft inflammatory factor 1 is a gene.
- also known as interferon gamma responsive transcript, ionized calcium-binding adapter molecule
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 199 to learn how to say it correctly!