- 1994 a.k.a. Chances was an Australian evening soap opera, produced from 1991 to 1992. It told the story of the average middle-class Taylor family whose lives are transformed by winning $3 million in the lottery. The series was broadcast by the Nine Network, initially as two one-hour episodes each week.
- begun on and completed on (23 years ago)
- 127 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: Australia
- regular cast:
- genres: Erotica, Drama
- award: - Logie Award for Most Popular New Talent nomination for Jeremy Sims
- "1994" is a film, directed by Kaveh Tehrani.
"1994" a.k.a. "Escape Plans" is a book written by Gwyneth Jones.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986
- award: - Arthur C. Clarke Award nomination for Gwyneth Jones
- "1994" is a song written by Thomas Rhett, Luke Laird, and Barry Dean and recorded by American country music artist Jason Aldean. It was released in March 2013 as the third single from his fifth studio album Night Train.
- "1994" is an album by American country singer Merle Haggard, released in 1994.
- genre: Country
- released on (21 years ago)
- "1994" a.k.a. "1994:" is a musical album of 1994 & 1994:.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "1994" is a musical album of Glaciation.
- released on
- "1994" is a musical single of Adam Beyer.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "1994" is a musical single of Bunny Lake.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "1994" is a musical album of 12 Inch Plastic Toys.
- released on
- 1994 a.k.a. 1994: is a musical group.
- Karen Lawrence since
- albums: "Sing to Me", "1994:", "Please Standy By..."
- 1994 a.k.a. 1994! is a punk rock musical artist.
- albums: "Most Deaf", "FCKYRHED"
- 1994 is a musical group.
- albums: "The House", "1994", "1994:", "Astronaut / 1994"
- 1994 was a common year that started on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it was the 1994th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 994th year of the 2nd millennium; the 94th year of the 20th century; and the 5th of the 1990s. The year 1994 was designated as the "International Year of the Family" and the "International Year of Sport and the Olympic Ideal" by the United Nations.
- 1994 a.k.a. ELAV (embryonic lethal, abnormal vision, Drosophila)-like 1 (Hu antigen R) is a gene.
- also known as Hu antigen R; embryonic lethal, abnormal vision, drosophila, homolog-like 1; ELAV-like 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1994 to learn how to say it correctly!