On this page:
- 1st Avenue a.k.a. First Avenue is a north-south thoroughfare on the East Side of the New York City borough of Manhattan, running from Houston Street northbound for over 125 blocks before terminating at the Willis Avenue Bridge into The Bronx at the Harlem River near East 127th Street. South of Houston Street, the roadway continues as Allen Street south to Canal Street. Traffic on First Avenue runs northbound only.
- read more about First Avenue
- 1st Avenue is a Road in Vancouver.
- also known as 1st Avenue, Vancouver
1st Avenue is a musical group.
- album: "Tears and Triumph"
"1st Avenue" is a musical album of Jason Weber.
- released in (20 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 1st Avenue
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Extensions to the present subway system have been formally adopted and authorized by the Rapid Transit and Public Service Commissions, as follows: Route 1— 1st Avenue, Bronx, beginning at East 138th Street and Alexander Avenue ...
Encyclopedia of Tennessee (2000)
by Nancy Capace
1st Avenue North at Church Street. • The Hermitage. 12 miles East off 1-40 to Old Hickory exit. • Hermitage Landing Lakeside Resort. Bell Road. • L & C Tower Observation Deck. 4th Avenue & Church Street, 31st Floor. • Old Hickory Lake.
ORDER OF RAILWAY CONDUCTOR'S OF AMERICA, (Mutual Benefit Department, 1st avenue and 1st street, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Organized Dec. 15, 1868. OFFICERS.—Pres., A. B. Garretson; Senior V. Pres., L. E. Sheppard; Sec.- Treas.
1st Avenue, Suite 25A, Eastdale Plaza, Iowa City, IA 52240. billiard cue 1 .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 1st Avenue
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 1st Avenue
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 1st Avenue to see it in context!