On this page:
Definition of the noun 1st class
What does 1st class mean as a name of something?
- mail that includes letters and postcards and packages sealed against inspection
- lexical domain: Communicative Processes - nouns denoting communicative processes and contents
- synonyms of 1st class: 1st-class mail / first class / first-class mail
- more generic word: mail = the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- more specific word: correspondence = communication by the exchange of letters
"1st Class" is the second full length album that Large Professor released in 2002. It has a guest appearance from Large Professor's longtime friend Nas as well as Busta Rhymes, Akinyele and Q-Tip.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 1st Class
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1st Class 6 ...
by Ari Ben-Menahem
-4, 1st class: 2nd class: a ...
by Herbert B. Mason
French 1st class cruiser.
A Lexicon of Freemasonry (1860)
Containing a Definition of All Its Communicable Terms, Notices of Its History, Traditions, and Antiquities, and an Account of All the Rites and Mysteries of the Ancient World by Albert Gallatin Mackey
1st Class. — 1, Apprentice; 2, Fellow-Craft; 3, Master, 2d class. — 4, Secret Master; 5, Perfect Master; 6, Master through Curiosity; 7, Master in Israel ; 8, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 1st Class
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 1st Class
Click on an item to view that photo:
- SJ 1st Class Saloon
SJ 1st Class Saloon at Malmo, 10/09.
Photo credit: hugh llewelyn
- Anything But 1st Class
Photo credit: mrpbps
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 1st Class to see it in context!