On this page:
Definition of the noun 2 esdras
What does 2 esdras mean as a name of something?
- an Apocryphal book of angelic revelations
- lexical domain: Communicative Processes - nouns denoting communicative processes and contents
- synonym of 2 Esdras: II Esdras
- instance of: book = a major division of a long written composition
- part of: Apocrypha = 14 books of the Old Testament included in the Vulgate (except for II Esdras) but omitted in Jewish and Protestant versions of the Bible; eastern Christian churches (except the Coptic Church) accept all these books as canonical
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 2 Esdras
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Esdras 2 Esdras ( Ezra ...
A Dictionary of the Bible (2009)
by W. R. F. Browning
Esdras (= 2 Esdras in Slavonic and the Vulgate appendix) Prayer of Manasseh (in Vulgate appendix) Psalm 151 3 Maccabees Books in the Slavonic Bible and the Vulgate Appendix 2 Esdras (= 3 Esdras in Slavonic; 4 Esdras in Vulgate) (NB ...
by Bill T. Arnold, H. G. M. Williamson
The Nomenclature of Ezra, Nehemiah and Apocryphal Literature OT Ezra OT Nehemiah A Paraphrase of Ezra A Latin Apocalypse Septuagint Esdras beta Esdras gamma Esdras alpha Vulgate 1 Esdras 2 Esdras 3 Esdras 4 Esdras Modern ...
by Johnnie Godwin, Phyllis Godwin, Karen Dockrey
Esdras (Ezra Nehemiah (2 Esdras) Nehemiah) Esther (with apocryphal additions) Tobit Judith Judith Tobit Esther 1 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 2 Esdras
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 2 Esdras
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '2 Esdras"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of 2 Esdras to find many related words and phrases!