On this page:
Definition of the noun 2 kings
What does 2 kings mean as a name of something?
- the second of two Old Testament books telling the histories of the kings of Judah and Israel
- lexical domain: Communicative Processes - nouns denoting communicative processes and contents
- synonym of 2 Kings: II Kings
- instance of: book = a major division of a long written composition
- part of: Old Testament = the collection of books comprising the sacred scripture of the Hebrews and recording their history as the chosen people; Nebiim / Prophets = the second of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures
Alternative definition of the noun 2 kings
- [biblical] A book of the Old Testament of Bible, and of the Tanakh; in some Bibles known as 2 Samuel or 4 Kings.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 2 Kings
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Former Joshua Judges Joshua Judges Joshua Judges Joshua Judges Judges Ruth Prophets: Joshua Judges 1 Samuel 2 Samuel 1 Kings 2 Kings Latter Prophets: Isaiah ...
A Resource for the Worldwide Church by William A. Dyrness, Veli-Matti Kärkkäinen
Jehoram (2 Kings 8:16-24); Ahaziah (2 Kings ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 2 Kings
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 2 Kings
If you need images about 2 Kings for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about 2 Kings
2 Kings Meaning
Video shows what 2 Kings means. The twelfth book of the Old Testament of Bible, and of the Tanakh, in some Bibles known as 2 Samuel or 4 Kings.. 2 Kings ...
See also the pronunciation examples of 2 Kings!
Quotes about 2 Kings
The people have a right supremeTo make their kings, for Kings are made for them.All Empire is no more than Pow'r in Trust,Which when resum'd, can be no longer just.Successionm for the general good design'd,In its own wrong a Nation cannot bind. (John Dryden)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 2 Kings to see it in context!