On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 2 samuel
What does 2 samuel mean as a name of something?
- the second of two books of the Old Testament that tell of Saul and David
- lexical domain: Communicative Processes - nouns denoting communicative processes and contents
- synonym of 2 Samuel: II Samuel
- instance of: book = a major division of a long written composition
- part of: Old Testament = the collection of books comprising the sacred scripture of the Hebrews and recording their history as the chosen people; Nebiim / Prophets = the second of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures
Alternative definition of the noun 2 samuel
- [biblical] A book of the Old Testament of Bible, and of the Tanakh; in some Bibles known as 2 Kings.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 2 Samuel
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Prophets: Joshua Judges 1 Samuel 2 Samuel 1 Kings 2 Kings Latter Prophets: Isaiah Jeremiah Ezekiel The Twelve Hosea Joel Amos Obadiah Jonah Micah Nahum Habakkuk Zephaniah Haggai Zechariah Malachi Ruth 1 Samuel 2 Samuel ...
A User-Friendly Reference for Episcopalians by Donald S. Armentrout, Robert Boak Slocum
Book of Occasional Services Lesser Feasts and Fasts Genesis Exodus Leviticus Numbers Deuteronomy Joshua Judges Ruth 1 Samuel 2 Samuel 1 Kings 2 Kings 1 Chronicles 2 Chronicles Ezra Nehemiah Tobit Judith Esther l Maccabees 2 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 2 Samuel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 2 Samuel
If you need images about 2 Samuel for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about 2 Samuel
2 Samuel Meaning
Video shows what 2 Samuel means. The tenth book of the Old Testament of Bible, and of the Tanakh, in some Bibles known as 2 Kings.. 2 Samuel Meaning.
See also the pronunciation examples of 2 Samuel!
Quotes about 2 Samuel
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 2 Samuel to see it in context!