On this page:
- "2 Hearts" is a song by Australian recording artist Kylie Minogue from her tenth studio album, X. The song was written by Jim Eliot and Mima Stilwell, while production was handled by Kish Mauve. Initially, the song was released on 9 November 2007 by Parlophone. The song was Minogue's first commercial single since she was diagnosed with breast cancer in May 2005. After the announcement, Minogue took a hiatus between 2005 and 2007 to recover from her illness.
- official website: www.kylie.com
- "2 Hearts" is a song by Toto. The single was released in 1992 from the album, Kingdom of Desire, and reached #15 in ARIA Charts.
- also known as Two Hearts
- "2 Hearts" a.k.a. "Two Hearts" is a composition.
- also known as Two Hearts (Are Better Than One)
- music and lyrics by Bruce Springsteen
- "2 Hearts" is a 2007 single album by Kylie Minogue.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "2 Hearts" is a musical single of Digitalism.
- released on
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 2 Hearts
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Margaret Miner, Hugh Rawson
and whole soul, 209:2 hearts: Lord searches all h., ...
by Edith P. Hazen
Wits DRYD 2 hearts made g. with shot; OWEN 30 In a g. tempest PETRA 12 Laughing on the G. Earth SNYD 8 Lives of g. men LONG 36 long-yarded and g. -bellied ...
by Robert Kemp Philp
Parsley leaves, 2 handfuls ; spinach, l handful; lettuce, 2 hearts; mustard and cress, 1 handful ; white beet, 6 leaves ; chives (small), 1 handful ; salt and pepper , to flavour. Baiter: flour, loz. ; cream, 1 pint ; eggs, 2 ; crust, sufficient. HERBS.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 2 Hearts
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about 2 Hearts
Meaning of 2 Hearts - Nexx