2 Plus 1
On this page:
2 plus 1 was a Polish band performing pop and folk music and in the later period of its activity also synthpop and rock. It was founded in 1971 in Warsaw by Janusz Kruk and Elżbieta Dmoch. The band has recorded ten studio albums, won a number of prizes and performed in many countries. 2 Plus 1 enjoyed the greatest popularity in the 1970s, as one of the most popular groups in Poland, and also in early 1980s. At the turn of these two decades the band achieved a notable success in Western Europe. The end of 2 Plus 1's activity was marked by the death of Janusz Kruk in 1992.
- also known as 2+1, Dwa plus Jeden, 2 + 1
- Elżbieta Dmoch (Vocals) between and (28 years)
- Janusz Kruk (Guitar) between and (21 years)
- Andrzej Rybiński (Backing Vocals) in
- Andrzej Krzysztofik (Backing Vocals) between and (5 years)
- Cezary Szlązak (Clarinet) between and (23 years)
- Michał Król (Guitar) between and
- Dariusz Sygitowicz (Drums) between and
- genres: Pop music, Folk rock, Disco, Folk music, Rock music, Country, New Wave, Synthpop
- read more about 2 plus 1 (folk rock artist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 2 Plus 1
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Donna Kooler
Knit 3 sts (the same 2 plus 1), turn the work. Purl 3 sts. Turn the work. Continue working in this way adding one st more ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 2 Plus 1
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2 Plus 1 to learn how to say it correctly!