On this page:
20 Fingers is the name of an American duo consisting of producers and DJ's Carlos "Charlie Babie" Rosario and Manfred "Manny" Mohr. They were popular in the mid 90s for producing a series of pop music, dance music and rap music songs, many of which were distinguished by their humorous or risque lyrics.
- also known as Twenty fingers
- genres: Electronic music, Teen pop, Eurodance, House music, Dance-pop, Dance music, Pop music
- albums: "On the Attack and More", "20 Fingers", "Lick It", "Mr. Personality", "Short Dick Man", "Megamix Explosion", "The Compilation"
"20 Fingers": 20 Fingers is the self-titled second and final studio album of American music group 20 Fingers. It has been released on October 24, 1995 under Zoo Entertainment/SOS Records, six months after the release of their debut album On the Attack and More.
- also known as L'album, The Compilation
- genres: Dance music, Pop music, Hip hop music, Rap music
- released on (20 years ago)
"20 Fingers": 20 Angosht, released in English-speaking markets as 20 Fingers, is a 2004 Iranian film directed by Mania Akbari. It stars the director and co-lead Bijan Daneshmand as a couple discussing their relationship and arguing, shot in several long takes on a DV camera.
- also known as Beest Angosht, 20 Angosht
- country: Iran
- language: Persian Language
- producer: Bijan Daneshmand
- written by Mania Akbari
- cinematography by Touraj Aslani
- edited by Mania Akbari
- genres: World cinema, Drama
- released on (11 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 20 Fingers
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 20 Fingers
I went to the store and bought lady fingers, when I got home I noticed one of the fingers was missing so I went back to the store and the manager was nice enough to give me the finger. (Jay London)