"2000 AD" is a 2000 Hong Kong action film written and directed by Gordon Chan, and produced by Benny Chan. The film stars Aaron Kwok, Phyllis Quek, James Lye and Daniel Wu. The film was shot on location in both Hong Kong and Singapore. It was timed to screen during the peak Chinese New Year period.
- countries: Hong Kong, Singapore
- languages: Yue Chinese, Standard Chinese, English Language, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese
- producers: Benny Chan & Derek Yee
- cinematography by Arthur Wong
- music by Shigeru Umebayashi
- genres: Thriller, Science Fiction, Action Film, World cinema, Martial Arts Film, Action/Adventure, Chinese Movies, Gangster Film
- released in (15 years ago)
"2000 AD" is a musical album of Black Empire.
- 2000 AD is a weekly British science fiction-orientated comic. As a comics anthology it serialises stories in each issue and was first published by IPC Magazines in 1977, the first issue dated 26 February. IPC then shifted the title to its Fleetway comics subsidiary which was sold to Robert Maxwell in 1987 then Egmont UK in 1991. Fleetway continued to produce the title until 2000, when it was bought by Rebellion Developments.
- 2000 AD is a publisher.