- 20008 is a postal code in Washington, D.C., USA.
- part of Washington, D.C.
- 20008 is a postal code in Guipuscoa, Spain.
"20008" a.k.a. "Transvergence" is actually a compilation book of novels by Charles Sheffield. Sometimes listed as a 6th book of the Heritage Universe series of novels, Transvergence is actually a compilation of book 3, Transcendence and book 4, Convergence. The title, Transvergence is a mashup of those novels' titles.
- also known as "Transvergence (Heritage Universe)"
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Space opera, Adventure
- copyright: 1999
- 20008 a.k.a. The Styracaceae are a small family of flowering plants in the order Ericales, containing 11 genera and about 160 species of trees and shrubs. The family occurs in warm temperate and subtropical regions of the Northern Hemisphere.
- 20008 a.k.a. Minuartia obtusiloba is a perennial alpine herb known by the common names alpine sandwort and twinflower stitchwort. It is native to the mountains of western North America from the High Sierra of California to the Colorado Rockies north to Alaska. Its range may extend into far eastern Russia. This is a low plant forming mats or clumps and bearing small thimble-shaped flowers with curving white petals.
- 20008 a.k.a. CMA Music Festival is a TV program, begun on (11 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- genre: Documentary film
- 20008 a.k.a. Max Steel - Season 0 is a tv season.