2019 is a Postal Code.
- "2019" is a musical album of Buffet Froid.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "2019" is a musical album of Mike Andrews.
- "2019" is a composition.
- music by Taho
"2019" a.k.a. "Elvissey" is a Jack Womack science fiction novel, one of his Dryco series, set in a dystopian 2033 CE. This fictional universe is dominated by Dryco, a Machiavellian multinational corporation which pursues its plans for global domination of its world, amidst runaway climate change, unstable weather patterns and rising sea levels, which threaten to eventually inundate old New York. It won a Philip K. Dick Award in its year of publication.
- language: English Language
- genres: Alternate history, Dystopia, Utopian and dystopian fiction, Speculative fiction, Fiction
- copyright: 1993
- released in (22 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 2019 a.k.a. Dactinomycin, is the most significant member of actinomycines, which are a class of polypeptide antibiotics isolated from soil bacteria of the genus Streptomyces. As one of the older chemotherapy drugs, it has been used for many years.
- also known as Dactinomicina, 放线菌素
- 2019 a.k.a. The Golden Girls - Season 4: The fourth season of The Golden Girls premiered on NBC on October 8, 1988, and concluded on May 13, 1989. The season consisted of 26 episodes.
- also known as The Golden Girls
- 2019 a.k.a. engrailed homeobox 1 is a gene.
- also known as engrailed homolog 1
- 2019 a.k.a. The Angel Files is a TV program, begun in (13 years ago).
- country: Australia
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2019 to learn how to say it correctly!