202 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
202 a.k.a. West Town Mall is an upscale shopping mall located in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Opened in August 1972, this one-level mall is located in the western portion of Knoxville in the West Hills community. West Town Mall is located along Interstates 40/75 and Kingston Pike. The mall has over 1,300,000 square feet of Gross leasable area, making it the largest of any enclosed shopping mall in Tennessee.
- official website: www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=202
- 202 a.k.a. Acinetobacter is a genus of Gram-negative bacteria belonging to the wider class of Gammaproteobacteria. Acinetobacter species are not motile and oxidase-negative, and occur in pairs under magnification.
- also known as 不動菌屬, 不動細菌屬
- 202 a.k.a. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is an indoor/outdoor mine train roller coaster located in Frontierland at several Disneyland-style Disney Parks worldwide. The ride exists at Disneyland Park and the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World as Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and at Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Park as Big Thunder Mountain. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is also the name of the fictional rail line the roller coaster depicts.
- also known as Big Thunder Mountain
- 202 a.k.a. If Not for You is an American sitcom television series that aired from September 18 until October 9, 1995.
- 202 a.k.a. absent in melanoma 1 is a gene.
- 202 a.k.a. Other malignant neoplasms of lymphoid and histiocytic tissue is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 202 to learn how to say it correctly!