Who is 2022?
2022 a.k.a. Emily Dickinson: Emily Elizabeth Dickinson was an American poet. Born in Amherst, Massachusetts, to a successful family with strong community ties, she lived a mostly introverted and reclusive life. After she studied at the Amherst Academy for seven years in her youth, she spent a short time at Mount Holyoke Female Seminary before returning to her family's house in Amherst. Considered an eccentric by the locals, she became known for her penchant for white clothing and her reluctance to greet guests or, later in life, even leave her room. Most of her friendships were therefore carried out by correspondence.
- also known as Emily Elizabeth Dickinson; Dickinson, Emily
- born on (184 years ago) in Amherst, child of Emily Norcross Dickinson and Edward Dickinson
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, poet
- died on (128 years ago) in Amherst of bright's disease
- read more about Emily Dickinson (poet)
"2022" a.k.a. "The Einstein Intersection" is a 1967 science fiction novel by Samuel R. Delany. It won the Nebula Award for Best Novel in 1967 and was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1968. Delany's intended title for the book was A Fabulous, Formless Darkness.
- also known as EINSTEIN INTERSECTION; Interseccion de Einstein, La
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1967
- released in (48 years ago)
- some of the awards:
2022 a.k.a. The Delphi Bureau is an American dramatic television series aired in the United States by ABC as one of three elements of The Men, a wheel series shown as part of its 1972-73 schedule.
- begun on and completed in (42 years ago)
- 8 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- award: - Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress In A Television Series - Drama nomination for Anne Jeffreys
"2022" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Anna Kuoppamäki
- 2022 is a Postal Code.
- 2022 is a Postal Code.
- 2022 a.k.a. Aciclovir: A synthetic analog of the purine nucleoside, guanosine, with potent antiviral activity against herpes simplex viruses type 1 and 2, varicella-zoster virus and other viruses. After conversion in vivo to the active metabolite acyclovir triphosphate, acyclovir competitively inhibits viral DNA polymerase, incorporates into and terminates the growing viral DNA chain, and inactivates viral DNA polymerase. The greater antiviral activity of acyclovir against HSV compared to VZV is due to its more efficient phosphorylation by the thymidine kinase of HSV.
- also known as Acyclovir, Acycloguanosine
- 2022 a.k.a. The Golden Girls - Season 7: The seventh and final season of The Golden Girls premiered on NBC on September 21, 1991, and concluded on May 9, 1992. The season consisted of 26 episodes.
- also known as The Golden Girls
- 2022 a.k.a. endoglin (Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1) is a gene.
- also known as endoglin
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2022 to learn how to say it correctly!