Who is 2026?
2026 a.k.a. Denis Diderot was a French philosopher, art critic and writer. He was a prominent figure during the Enlightenment and is best known for serving as co-founder, chief editor and contributor to the Encyclopédie along with Jean le Rond d'Alembert.
- also known as Diderot
- born on (301 years ago) in Langres, child of Didier Diderot and Angélique Vigneron
- ethnicity: French people
- nationality: France
- profession: Writer, philosopher, art critic, playwright
- died on (230 years ago) in Paris of emphysema
- buried in Saint-Roch, Paris
- read more about Denis Diderot (philosopher)
2026 a.k.a. Ashley Books is a publisher.
"2026" a.k.a. "Earthman, Come Home" is a work written by James Blish.
- also known as "Stadt zwischen den Planeten", "Il Ritorno dall' Infinito (abridged)", Il Ritorno dall' Infinito (abridged), Stadt zwischen den Planeten
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1955
- released in (62 years ago)
- 2026 a.k.a. I Am Not an Animal is a tv program.
- "2026" is a 2010 short film written by Mahmoud Osman and directed by Maha Maamoun.
- 2026 is a Postal Code.
- 2026 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
2026 a.k.a. enolase 2 (gamma, neuronal) is a gene.
- also known as neurone-specific enolase, 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydrolyase, neural enolase, enolase 2, neuron specific gamma enolase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2026 to learn how to say it correctly!