"2030" is a 2014 Vietnamese science fiction romance drama film written and directed by Nghiem-Minh Nguyen-Vo. The film was in selected as the opening night film in the Panorama section at the 64th Berlin International Film Festival in February 2014. It was awarded the Tribeca Sloan Filmmaker Award from the Tribeca Film Institute and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.
- also known as Nuoc
- countries: Vietnam, United States of America
- language: Vietnamese Language
- producers: Bao Nguyen & Minh Nguyen-Vo
- executive producers: Dang Tam Chanh & Nguyen The Thanhhan
- production design by Truong Trung Dao
- written by Minh Nguyen-Vo
- cinematography by Bao Nguyen
- edited by Julie Beziau
- music by Inouk Demers
- costume design by Sarah Nguyen
- genres: Science Fiction, Drama, Romance Film, Mystery
- released on
- official website: www.nuoc2030.com
"2030" a.k.a. "Dying of the Light" is American author George R. R. Martin's first novel, published in 1977. Martin's original title for this science fiction novel was After the Festival; its title was changed before its first hardcover publication. The novel was nominated for both the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1978, and the British Fantasy Award in 1979.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- released in (38 years ago)
- "2030" is a music album by Imiskoumbria.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "2030" is a musical single of Prinz Pi.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "2030" is a musical album of Bovary.
- released on (4 years ago)
2030 a.k.a. Carlton Press is a publisher.
- 2030 is a Postal Code.
- 2030 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 2030 a.k.a. Toad Patrol - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 2030 a.k.a. solute carrier family 29 (nucleoside transporters), member 1 is a gene.
- also known as equilibrative nucleoside transporter 1; equilibrative nitrobenzylmercaptopurine riboside (NBMPR)-sensitive nucleoside transporter; solute carrier family 29, member 1; nucleoside transporter, es-type
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2030 to learn how to say it correctly!