"20341" a.k.a. "Pacific Empire" is a book by G. Miki Hayden.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1998
20341 a.k.a. Man vs. Cartoon is an American popular science television program airing on truTV. The premise of the show is that students and researchers at New Mexico Tech's Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center attempt to re-create contraptions and situations found in Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner cartoons. Each episode begins with one or two cartoon clips that the competitors then try to re-create, attempting to succeed in killing the Road Runner where the Coyote had failed. In the first episode, for example, the students re-create a Rube Goldberg machine featured in Wild About Hurry that begins with a slingshot and involves a large number of steps, culminating in a cannon shot.
- begun on and completed on (6 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- genres: Non-fiction, Reality television
- official website: www.trutv.com/shows/man_vs_cartoon/index.html