204 a.k.a. Lipid: Lipids are a group of naturally occurring molecules that include fats, waxes, sterols, fat-soluble vitamins, monoglycerides, diglycerides, triglycerides, phospholipids, and others. The main biological functions of lipids include storing energy, signaling, and acting as structural components of cell membranes. Lipids have applications in the cosmetic and food industries as well as in nanotechnology.
- also known as Total lipid (fat), FAT
204 a.k.a. The Hello Girls is a tv program.
- begun on (19 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast: Letitia Dean
- genres: Television comedy, Comedy, Drama
204 a.k.a. MacMillan Aladdin is a publisher.
- 204 a.k.a. Benin, officially the Republic of Benin, is a country in West Africa. It is bordered by Togo to the west, by Nigeria to the east and by Burkina Faso and Niger to the north. A majority of the population live on its small southern coastline on the Bight of Benin, part of the Gulf of Guinea in the northernmost tropical portion of the Atlantic Ocean. The capital of Benin is Porto-Novo, but the seat of government is in Cotonou, the country's largest city and economic capital. Benin covers an area of approximately 115,000 square kilometers, with a population of approximately 9.98 million. Benin is a tropical, sub-Saharan nation, highly dependent on agriculture, with substantial employment and income arising from subsistence farming.
- also known as Benin Cumhuriyeti, 贝宁, Dahomey, Republic of Benin
- founded on (55 years ago)
- part of Africa, West Africa
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- read more about Benin (country)
- 204 a.k.a. The Giant Dipper is a historic wooden roller coaster located at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, an amusement park in Santa Cruz, California. It took 47 days to build at a cost of $50,000. It opened on May 17, 1924 and replaced the Thompson's Scenic Railway. With a height of 70 feet and a speed of 55 miles per hour, it is one of the most popular wooden roller coasters in the world. As of 2012, over 60 million people have ridden the Giant Dipper since its opening. The ride has received several awards such as being named a National Historic Landmark, a Golden Age Coaster award, and a Coaster Landmark award; it has been ranked annually in Mitch Hawker's Best Wooden roller coaster poll.
- 204 a.k.a. Allantoin is a chemical compound with formula C₄H₆N₄O₃. It is also called 5-ureidohydantoin or glyoxyldiureide. It is a diureide of glyoxylic acid.
- also known as AVC/Dienestrolcream, Alantan, Allantol, Alloxantin, Cordianine, Fancol TOIN, Glyoxyldiureid, Glyoxyldiureide, Glyoxylic diureide, Psoralon, Sebical, Septalan
- 204 a.k.a. Lymphoid leukemia or lymphocytic leukemia is a type of leukemia affecting circulating lymphocyte cells. This is in contrast to lymphoma, which is a solid tumor of the same type of cells.
- also known as Lymphocytic leukemia
- 204: A 204 a 203 és 205 között található természetes szám.
- 204 a.k.a. adenylate kinase 2 is a gene.
- also known as ATP-AMP transphosphorylase; adenylate kinase, mitochondrial; adenylate kinase isoenzyme 2, mitochondrial
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 204 to learn how to say it correctly!