205 a.k.a. Carbohydrate: A carbohydrate is a large biological molecule, or macromolecule, consisting of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms, usually with a hydrogen:oxygen atom ratio of 2:1; in other words, with the empirical formula Cₘₙ. Some exceptions exist; for example, deoxyribose, a sugar component of DNA, has the empirical formula C₅H₁₀O₄. Carbohydrates are technically hydrates of carbon; structurally it is more accurate to view them as polyhydroxy aldehydes and ketones.
- also known as Cm(H2O)n, Carbs, CHOCDF, Saccharide
205 a.k.a. Open House is an American sitcom that aired on Fox from August 27, 1989 to July 21, 1990. The series is a spin-off of the Fox series Duet. Despite airing right after the Top 50 hit Married...with Children on Sundays, the series attracted low ratings, thus Fox canceled the show after 24 episodes.
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 24 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
"205" is a musical album of The Bavarian Druglords.
- released on (6 years ago)
205 a.k.a. Heinemann is a publishing house that was founded in 1890 in the UK. Heinemann has published the works of many notable authors including W. Somerset Maugham, J. B. Priestley and Chinua Achebe. The company has also published numerous English translations and significant non-fiction work such as the Loeb Classical Library. After being taken over by Doubleday in 1920, the imprints have had a number of corporate owners. Today, the UK education imprint is owned by Pearson, the UK trade publications are owned by Random House and the US education imprint is owned by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- also known as W. Heinemann; William Heinemann; William Heinemann Ltd; William Heinemann, an imprint of Random House; Wm. Heinemann; William Heinemann, ltd
Who is 205?
205 a.k.a. Barbara De Angelis is an American relationship consultant, lecturer and author, TV personality, relationship and personal growth adviser.
- also known as Barbara DeAngelis Ph.D., Dr. Barbara De Angelis, Barbara Angelis
- born on (64 years ago) in Philadelphia
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Columbia Pacific University
- profession: Author, businessperson
- written works: "Secretos de Los Hombres", "Relationships As a Bridge to Divine Love", "Como Amar Y Hacer El Amor Toda", "Wie Viele Frosche Mubich Kussen", "The real rules", "Confianza y Seguridad En Uno Mismo", "Vstahutʻyun", "Real moments", "101 Ways to Transform Your Love Life", "Are You the One for Me?", "Inspirations about love", "Ask Barbara", "Como Llegue Aca?", "Secrets about men every woman should know", "How to Make Love All the Time"
- 205 a.k.a. Gwinnett Place Mall is an American regional shopping center located in Duluth, Georgia, in Gwinnett County. For the first 16 years, Gwinnett Place was the leading mall in the region, drawing shoppers from as far away as South Carolina and centering what was then one of the fastest growing counties in the nation until the opening of Mall of Georgia and Discover Mills.
- 205 is a Postal Code.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 205.
- 205 a.k.a. Myeloid leukemia: Leucemia Mielóide é um tipo de leucemia que afeta o tecido mielóide.
- 205 a.k.a. adenylate kinase 3-like 1 is a gene.
- also known as nucleoside-triphosphate-adenylate kinase, mitochondrial adenylate kinase-3, mitochondrial adenylate kinase isoenzyme 4, ATP-AMP transphosphorylase, GTP:AMP phosphotransferase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 205 to learn how to say it correctly!