- 206 a.k.a. Islands of Adventure: Universal's Islands of Adventure, commonly known as Islands of Adventure, is a theme park in Orlando, Florida. It opened on May 28, 1999, along with CityWalk, as part of an expansion that converted Universal Studios Florida into the Universal Orlando Resort. The slogan for this theme park is "Live the Adventure".
- 206 a.k.a. Haywood Mall is a super-regional shopping mall in Greenville, South Carolina, United States. The mall is the largest in the state, with 1,300,000 square feet of retail space. The super-regional mall opened in 1980 at the intersection of Haywood Road and I-385/Golden Strip Freeway. Haywood's anchor stores include Belk, Dillard's, J. C. Penney, Macy's and Sears. Since its 1995 renovation, the mall has been L-shaped.
- official website: www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=206
- 206 is a Postal Code.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 206.
- 206 a.k.a. Peugeot 206+: The Peugeot 206 is a supermini manufactured by the French automaker Peugeot from 1998 to 2010. Even though the 206 had finished production in most markets by 2010, it was available as the 206+, with front and rear styling that resembles the Peugeot 207, until 2012.
- also known as 206+, 206 plus
- official website: www.peugeot.fr/decouvrir/206-plus/5-portes/#!
- 206 a.k.a. Andersen Press is a publisher.
206 a.k.a. Manchester Prep is a tv program.
- begun in (16 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- 206 a.k.a. Monocytic leukemia is a type of myeloid leukemia characterized by a dominance of monocytes in the marrow. When the monocytic cells are predominantly monoblasts, it is subclassified into monoblastic leukemia.
- 206 is an aircraft model.
- 206 a.k.a. adenylate kinase 3 pseudogene 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 206 to learn how to say it correctly!