20607 is a Postal Code in Prince George's County.
"20607" a.k.a. "Queen Victoria's Bomb": Queen Victoria's Bomb is a steampunk novel by Ronald W. Clark. Its plot surrounds the invention of a nuclear weapon in the Victorian era which might be used to win the Crimean War.
- also known as "Queen Victoria's bomb; the disclosures of Professor Franklin Huxtable, M.A., Cantab, a novel"
- language: English Language
- genres: Steampunk, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1967
- 20607 a.k.a. Chenopodium fremontii is a species of flowering plant in the amaranth family known by the common name Frémont's goosefoot. Both the species' specific epithet, and the common name derive from the 19th century western pioneer John C. Frémont.
- 20607 a.k.a. Somatostatin receptor 3 is a protein.
- also known as Sst3, Smstr3, Smstr-3, SSTR3
- 20607 a.k.a. Kip en het ei, De is a TV program, begun on (29 years ago).