2061 is a Postal Code.
"2061" a.k.a. "Dragonsinger" is a young adult science fiction novel by the American-Irish author Anne McCaffrey. Published by Atheneum Books in 1977, it was the fourth to appear in the Dragonriders of Pern series by Anne or her son Todd McCaffrey.
- also known as "Dragonsinger (Harper Hall Trilogy)"; "Dragonsinger (Super Sound Buys)"; "Dragonsinger (Dragonriders of Pern)"; "Dragonsinger (Harper Hall Trilogy, Volume 2)"; La chanteuse-dragon de Pern
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Young-adult fiction, Science Fiction, Fiction, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- subject: Folklore
- copyright: 1977
- released in (38 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Anne McCaffrey
2061 a.k.a. Spearhead is a British television drama series. Produced by Southern Television and broadcast on the ITV network, it ran for a total of three series and 19 episodes from 1978 to 1981. It featured the daily lives of a group of soldiers in 'B' Company, 1st Battalion Royal Wessex Rangers, a fictional British Army infantry regiment. The series is regarded as an accurate depiction of life at that time for soldiers in the army.
- begun in and completed in (34 years ago)
- 18 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Military, Drama
2061 a.k.a. One Day at a Time - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2061 to learn how to say it correctly!