20685 a.k.a. Argumental is a British improvised comedy panel game with Sean Lock as host, alongside two teams captained by Robert Webb and Seann Walsh, debating and arguing on various topics with help from various guests. It is made by independent production company Tiger Aspect Productions for Dave and made its debut on 27 October 2008. Series three was commissioned for Dave and four episodes from the second series aired on BBC Two, making it UKTV's most successful commission in terms of reach of audience.
- begun on and completed on
- 53 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Panel game, Satire, Game show, Comedy
- official website: dave.uktv.co.uk/shows/quizcoms/argumental
20685 a.k.a. Sardo Press is a publisher.
20685 is a Postal Code in Calvert County.
- 20685 a.k.a. Indigofera is a large genus of over 750 species of flowering plants belonging to the family Fabaceae. They are widely distributed throughout the tropical and subtropical regions of the world.
- also known as คราม (พืช), نیل, 槐蓝属
- 20685 a.k.a. Cycloloma is a monotypic genus which contains the sole species Cycloloma atriplicifolium, which is known by the common names winged pigweed, tumble ringwing, plains tumbleweed, and tumble-weed. This plant is native to central North America, but it is spreading and has been occasionally reported in far-flung areas from California to Maine to the Canadian prairie. It is considered an introduced species outside of central North America. This is a bushy annual herb forming a rounded pale green clump which may exceed half a meter in height. It is very intricately branched, with toothed leaves occurring near the base. The spreading stems bear widely spaced flowers are small immature fruits fringed with a nearly transparent membranous wing. In autumn, the plant forms a tumbleweed. The fruit is a utricle about 2 millimeters long containing a single seed.