207 a.k.a. Ash: In analytical chemistry, ashing is the process of mineralization for preconcentration of trace substances prior to chemical analysis. Ash is the name given to all non-aqueous residue that remains after a sample is burned, which consists mostly of metal oxides.
207 a.k.a. Piper is a publisher.
Who is 207?
207 a.k.a. Maya Angelou was an American author, poet, dancer, actress and singer. She published seven autobiographies, three books of essays, and several books of poetry, and was credited with a list of plays, movies, and television shows spanning over 50 years. She received dozens of awards and more than 50 honorary degrees. Angelou is best known for her series of seven autobiographies, which focus on her childhood and early adult experiences. The first, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, tells of her life up to the age of 17 and brought her international recognition and acclaim.
- also known as Dr. Maya Angelou; Marguerite Ann Johnson; Marguerite Annie Johnson; Angelou, Maya; Dr Maya Angelou; Dr. Angelou; Marguerite Johnson; Maya; Rita
- born on (87 years ago) in St. Louis, child of Bailey Johnson and Vivian Baxter Johnson
- ethnicity: African American, Mende people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Playwright, actor, television producer, film director, film producer, poet, author, professor, screenwriter, dancer, pimp, prostitute, journalist, civil rights activist
- member of musical group Rock Bottom Remainders
- parent of Guy Johnson
- died on in Winston-Salem
- album: "Miss Calypso"
- written works: "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings", "Gather Together in My Name", "The Heart of a Woman", "A Song Flung Up To Heaven", "The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou", "Letter to My Daughter", "Amazing Peace: A Christmas Poem", "Mother", "Phenomenal woman", "Wouldn't Take Nothing For My Journey Now", "Spark Notes I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings", "Yo Se Por Que Canta el Pajaro Enjaulado", "Oh Pray My Wings Are Gonna Fit Me Well", "Even the Stars Look Lonesome", "The Complete Collected Poems of Maya Angelou", "Hallelujah! The Welcome Table", "Kofi and His Magic", "Encontraos En Mi Nombre", "A Brave and Startling Truth", "Renʹee Marie of France", "Shaker, why don't you sing?", "My painted house, my friendly chicken, and me", "Cedric Of Jamaica", "Mikale of Hawaii", "Angelina of Italy", "Mrs. Flowers", "I Shall Not Be Moved", "Life doesn't frighten me", "Izak of Lapland", "Now Sheba sings the song", "And Still I Rise", "Singin' and Swingin' and Gettin' Merry Like Christmas", "Quartet of Poems", "Quartet of Stories", "Just Give Me a Cool Drink of Water 'fore I Diiie", "All God's Children Need Traveling Shoes", "Mom & Me & Mom", "Poetry for Young People", "Celebrations, Rituals of Peace and Prayer", "On the Pulse of Morning", "Maya's World: Angelina of Italy"
- played May in "Tyler Perry's Madea's Family Reunion"
- "The Journey of August King"
- "How to Make an American Quilt"
- "Poetic Justice"
- "The Runaway"
- "Night School: An Evening with Stanley Clarke & Friends"
- "Arthur Ashe: Citizen of the World"
- "On the Shoulders of Giants"
- "Joe Louis: America's Hero Betrayed"
- "Elmo Saves Christmas"
- "The Black Candle"
- TV series:
- films written:
- film produced: Sister, Sister
- film directed: Down in the Delta
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Coretta Scott King Award for Authors - "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play - "Look Away"
- Langston Hughes Medal
- Women in Film Crystal Award
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album - "On the Pulse of Morning"
- Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album - "On the Pulse of Morning" (Narrator)
- Spingarn Medal
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album - "Phenomenal woman"
- Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album - "Phenomenal woman" (narrator)
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture - "How to Make an American Quilt", with Kate Nelligan, Winona Ryder, Anne Bancroft, Ellen Burstyn, Samantha Mathis, Jean Simmons, Alfre Woodard & Lois Smith
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture - "How to Make an American Quilt"
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work, Nonfiction - "A Song Flung Up To Heaven"
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work - Children's - "Maya's World: Angelina of Italy"
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work, Nonfiction - "Hallelujah! The Welcome Table"
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work, Nonfiction - "Hallelujah! The Welcome Table"
- Quill Award for Poetry - "Amazing Peace: A Christmas Poem"
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work - Poetry - "Celebrations, Rituals of Peace and Prayer"
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work - Poetry - "Celebrations, Rituals of Peace and Prayer"
- Gracie Allen Award
- Marian Anderson Award
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work, Nonfiction - "Letter to My Daughter" (Random House)
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work - Children's - "Amazing Peace: A Christmas Poem"
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work, Nonfiction - "Letter to My Daughter" (Random House)
- Presidential Medal of Freedom
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work - Biography / Auto-biography - "Mom & Me & Mom"
- official website: mayaangelou.com
207 is a musical group.
- also known as tweenulzeven, twee nul zeven
- album: "En Je Weet"
- official website: www.tweenulzeven.nl
- 207 a.k.a. Disney's Hollywood Studios: Disney's Hollywood Studios, is the third of four theme parks built at the Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida, near Orlando, Florida on May 1, 1989. Spanning 135 acres, it is dedicated to show business, drawing inspiration from the heyday of Hollywood in the 1930s and 1940s. In 2013, the park hosted approximately 10.11 million guests, making it the fifth-most visited amusement park in the United States, and eighth-most visited in the world.
- 207 a.k.a. Lenox Square is a Shopping center.
- 207 a.k.a. Star Wars is an American epic space opera franchise centered on a film series created by George Lucas. The film series, consisting of two trilogies, has spawned an extensive media franchise called the Expanded Universe including books, television series, computer and video games, and comic books. These supplements to the franchise resulted in significant development of the series' fictional universe, keeping the franchise active in the 16-year interim between the two film trilogies. The franchise depicts a galaxy described as far, far away in the distant past, and it commonly portrays Jedi as a representation of good, in conflict with the Sith, their evil counterpart. Their weapon of choice, the lightsaber, is commonly recognized in popular culture. The franchise's storylines contain many themes, with strong influences from philosophy and religion.
- also known as Star Wars Universe, Star Wars Galaxy
- some of the awards:
- Writers Guild of America Award for Best Original Comedy nomination for George Lucas
- People's Choice Award for Favorite All-Time Motion Picture
- ASTRA Awards for Most Outstanding Children’s Content (The Clone Wars)
- official website: www.starwars.com
- 207 a.k.a. Allysine is a derivative of lysine, used in the production of elastin and collagen. It is produced by the actions of the enzyme lysyl oxidase in the extracellular matrix and is essential in the crosslink formation that stabilizes collagen and elastin.
- also known as 阿離胺酸
- 207 is the natural number following 206 and preceding 208. It may be written as "two hundred seven" or "two hundred and seven".
- 207 a.k.a. PB&J Otter: PB&J Otter is an American animated children's series which premiered on Playhouse Disney on March 15, 1998. A total of 65 episodes were produced during the course of its three season run, with the "farewell" episode airing on September 24, 2000. The series centered on the otter family who lived in the rural fishing community of Lake Hoohaw. Most stories revolved around the otter kids: older brother Peanut, younger sister Jelly and diapered baby Butter, as well as their friends and neighbors. Supporting characters included gossipy Cranes, overly hygienic raccoons, a junk-collecting mayor and some very wealthy poodles.
- begun on and completed on (15 years ago)
- 65 episodes of 20 or 25 or 11 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Jim Jinkins
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Sitcom, Children's television series
- 207 a.k.a. Kiddee Koaster is a steel junior roller coaster located at Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, Texas.
- 207 a.k.a. Other specified leukemia is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 207 a.k.a. v-akt murine thymoma viral oncogene homolog 1 is a gene.
- also known as protein kinase B, rac protein kinase alpha, RAC-alpha serine/threonine-protein kinase, murine thymoma viral (v-akt) oncogene homolog-1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 207 to learn how to say it correctly!