- 20740 is a Postal Code in Prince George's County.
- 20740 a.k.a. Eau Claire, WI Metropolitan Statistical Area is an US Core Based Statistical Area in Wisconsin.
"20740" a.k.a. "Memoirs of an Asthete" is a book by Harold Acton.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1948
- 20740 a.k.a. Amaranthus palmeri is a species of edible flowering plant in the amaranth genus. It has several common names, including Palmer's amaranth, Palmer amaranth, Palmer's pigweed, and carelessweed. It is native to most of the southern half of North America. Populations in the eastern United States are probably naturalized. It has also been introduced to Europe, Australia, and other areas. The plant is fast-growing and highly competitive.
- 20740 a.k.a. Outback House was an Australian historical reality TV series that originally aired on ABC TV in 2005. The series was based on several series produced by Channel 4 in the United Kingdom and PBS in the United States, in which the concept was to have a modern day family living in a facsimile of an historical dwelling with their staff, making do with only the technology and materials of the time. Outback House was set in 1861 Outback Australia, on a sheep station called Oxley Downs in New South Wales.
- 20740 a.k.a. Spna2 is a protein.
- also known as Spna-2; Spectrin, alpha 2; Nonerythroid alpha-spectrin 2; Spectrin alpha 2; A2a; alpha-Spectrin 2, brain; alpha-fodrin