- 208 a.k.a. Denmark, is a Nordic country in Northern Europe, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The Kingdom of Denmark comprises Denmark and two autonomous constituent countries in the North Atlantic Ocean, the Faroe Islands and Greenland. Denmark proper has an area of 43,094 square kilometres, and a population of around 5.65 million inhabitants. The country consists of a peninsula, Jutland, and the Danish archipelago of 443 named islands, of which around 70 are inhabited. The islands are characterised by flat, arable land and sandy coasts, low elevation and a temperate climate.
- 208 a.k.a. Kingdom of Denmark: 덴마크 왕국은 덴마크, 페로 제도, 그린란드의 세 자치체로 이루어진 입헌군주국이다. 셋 중 덴마크만이 유럽 연합에 가입해 있다.
- also known as Dānija
- read more about Kingdom of Denmark (country)
- 208 a.k.a. Universal Studios Florida is a theme park located in Orlando, Florida. Opened on June 7, 1990, the park's theme is the entertainment industry, in particular movies and television. Universal Studios Florida inspires its guests to "ride the movies", and it features numerous attractions and live shows. The park is one component of the larger Universal Orlando Resort.
- 208 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 208 a.k.a. Mall of Georgia is a Shopping center.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 208.
208 a.k.a. Roc UK is a publisher.
208 is a fictional film character.
208 a.k.a. Sapphire & Steel: Sapphire & Steel is a British television science-fiction fantasy series starring David McCallum as Steel and Joanna Lumley as Sapphire. Produced by ATV, it ran from 1979 to 1982 on the ITV network. The series was created by Peter J. Hammond who conceived the programme under the working title The Time Menders, after a stay in an allegedly haunted castle. Hammond also wrote all the stories except for the fifth, which was co-written by Don Houghton and Anthony Read.
- begun on and completed on (32 years ago)
- 34 episodes of 25 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Peter J. Hammond
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Drama
208 a.k.a. Energy is a nutrient.
- 208 a.k.a. Leukemia or leukaemia is a group of cancers that usually begins in the bone marrow and results in high numbers of abnormal white blood cells. These white blood cells are not fully developed and are called blasts or leukemia cells. Symptoms may include bleeding and bruising problems, feeling very tired, fever and an increased risk of infections. These symptoms occur due to a lack of normal blood cells. Diagnosis is typically by blood tests or bone marrow biopsy.
- also known as Leukaemia, Leukemia lymphoma, Leukemia and lymphoma, Blood cancer
- 208 a.k.a. Glucose 6-phosphate is glucose sugar phosphorylated on carbon 6. This compound is very common in cells as the vast majority of glucose entering a cell will become phosphorylated in this way.
- also known as Glucose-6-phosphat, Glukose 6-fosfat
- 208 a.k.a. v-akt murine thymoma viral oncogene homolog 2 is a gene.
- also known as Murine thymoma viral (v-akt) homolog-2, rac protein kinase beta
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 208 to learn how to say it correctly!