- "2084" a.k.a. "Starship", also known as Lorca and the Outlaws, and 2084 is a 1984 science fiction film directed by Roger Christian from a screenplay by Christian and Matthew Jacobs. The music for the film, which stars John Tarrant, Deep Roy, Donogh Rees and Cassandra Webb, was written by Tony Banks of Genesis.
- read more about Starship
- "2084" is a 1984 short documentary film written and directed by Chris Marker.
- also known as 2084: Video clip pour une réflexion syndicale et pour le plaisir
- country: France
- language: French
- producer: Chris Marker
- written by Chris Marker
- starring: François Périer as Récitant
- cinematography by Chris Marker, John Metcalfe, Christian Bordès, Pascal Le Moal, Robert Millié
- edited by Chris Marker
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (31 years ago)
"2084" a.k.a. "The Door into Summer" is a science fiction novel by Robert A. Heinlein, originally serialized in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction and published in hardcover in 1957. It is a fast-paced hard science fiction novel, with a key fantastic element, and romantic elements. In three separate Locus Magazine readers polls from 1975 to 1998, it was judged the 36th, the 29th, or the 43rd all-time best science-fiction novel.
- also known as "The Door into Summer (Gollancz Collectors' Editions)", "Drzwi do lata", "Puerto Al Verano", "Dvere do léta", Une porte sur l'été
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: American science fiction
- copyright: 1957
- released in (59 years ago)
- "2084" is a 2012 music album released by Ákos.
- artist: Ákos Kovács
- released on
- "2084" is a musical album of П.Т.В.П..
- released in (12 years ago)
- "2084" is a musical album of Midnight Brown.
- released in (12 years ago)
2084 is a Postal Code.
- 2084 a.k.a. Life in the Freezer is a BBC nature documentary series written and presented by David Attenborough, first transmitted in the United Kingdom from 18 November 1993.
- begun on and completed on (22 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 60 or 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast: David Attenborough
- genres: Documentary film, Nature documentary
- British Academy Television Award for Best Factual Series nomination for Alastair Fothergill
- International Emmy Award for Documentary (For episode "The Big Freeze") nomination for British Broadcasting Corporation
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Photography - Factual (Nominees: Camera Team) nomination for Paul Atkins
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Editing - Factual nomination for Liz Thoyts, Alan Hoida, Martin Elsbury
- British Academy Television Award for Best Original Television Music nomination for George Fenton
- International Emmy Award for Documentary (For episode "The Big Freeze"), received by British Broadcasting Corporation
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Photography - Factual (Nominees: Camera Team), received by Paul Atkins
- official website: www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007v5n2
- 2084 a.k.a. 100 Centre Street - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2084 to learn how to say it correctly!