20852 is a Postal Code in Montgomery County.
- also known as 208524041, 20852-2625
"20852" a.k.a. "The crusading wizard" is a book by Christopher Stasheff.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- subject: Wizards
- copyright: 2000
- 20852 a.k.a. Polygonum caespitosum or Tufted Knotweed is a summer annual weed plant of the family Polygonaceae, native to eastern Asia, from China to Japan and Southeast Asia. The plant grows to 3.5 feet in height with elliptic to lanceolate leaves, usually 20-75 mm long. It has small pink or red flowers arranged in tight terminal spikes.
- 20852 a.k.a. Stat6 is a protein.
- also known as Signal transducer and activator of transcription 6, interleukin-4 induced; STAT6B; Signal transducer and activator of transcription 6; STAT6C; IL-4-STAT
- 20852 a.k.a. Outlaw In-Laws is a TV program, begun on (7 years ago).
- country: Canada
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 20852 to learn how to say it correctly!