20879 is a Postal Code in Montgomery County.
- 20879 a.k.a. Polygonum bistortoides, syn. Bistorta bistortoides, is a perennial herb in the genus Polygonum.
- 20879 a.k.a. The Week the Women Went was a television show produced by Paperny Films, and based on a BBC Three program of the same title. The show was part documentary, part reality television, that explores what happens when all the women in an ordinary Canadian town disappear for a week and leave the men and children to cope on their own. The first season of the show was taped in Hardisty, Alberta from June 2 to June 9, 2007 and consisted of eight one-hour episodes.
- begun on and completed in (6 years ago)
- 16 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: Canada
- regular cast: Jim Byrnes
- genres: Reality television, Documentary film
- some of the awards:
- official website: www.cbc.ca/thewomenwent