209 a.k.a. Starch or amylum is a carbohydrate consisting of a large number of glucose units joined by glycosidic bonds. This polysaccharide is produced by most green plants as an energy store. It is the most common carbohydrate in human diets and is contained in large amounts in such staple foods as potatoes, wheat, maize, rice, and cassava.
- also known as Soluble starch, corn starch, tapioca starch, sorghum gum, amylodextrin, amylopectin, amylum,...; Amylum
- more specific:
- "209" a.k.a. "Superstar" is a 1999 comedy film and Saturday Night Live spin-off about a quirky, socially inept girl named Mary Katherine Gallagher. The character was created by SNL star Molly Shannon and appeared as a recurring character on SNL in numerous skits. The story follows Mary Katherine trying to find her place in her Roman Catholic private school. The movie is directed by former The Kids in the Hall member Bruce McCulloch.
- also known as 超級明星
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Lorne Michaels
- executive producers: Robert K. Weiss & Susan Cavan
- production design by Gregory P. Keen
- art direction by Peter Grundy
- written by Steve Koren
- based on a story by Molly Shannon
- Molly Shannon as Mary Katherine Gallagher
- Will Ferrell as Sky Corrigan
- Elaine Hendrix as Evian
- Tom Green as Dylan
- Mark McKinney as Father Ritley
- Harland Williams as Slater
- Jennifer Irwin as Maria
- Jason Blicker as Howard
- Emmy Laybourne as Helen
- Gerry Bamman as Father John
- Glynis Johns as Grandma Gallagher
- Will Ferrell as Jesus
- Rob Stefaniuk as Thomas Smith
- Karyn Dwyer as Summer Falls
- Chuck Campbell as Owen
- Jack Newman as Mr. Feinstein
- Donna Hanover as Mrs. Corrigan
- Dan Redican as Freaky Freddy
- Joan Massiah as Crucifix Nun
- Jean Howell as Moira McDaniels
- Frank Scott as George
- Mallory Margel as Mary Katherine Gallagher
- Deirdre McCloskey as Rosemary Gallagher
- Natalie Radford as Autumn Winters
- David Warrack as Father David
- Aidan Kelly as Thornton Gallagher
- Jane Moffat as Sister Eileen
- Tracy Wright as Sister Anne
- Robert Clark as Slater
- Rick Campanelli as Reporter #1
- Ariel Manson-Wagner as Reporter #2
- Boyd Banks as Weatherman
- Sal Scozzari as Special Ed Kid #1
- Christina Gordon as Special Ed Kid #2
- Susie Dias as Special Ed Kid #3
- David Meinke as Special Ed Kid #4
- Tina Campbell as Cheerleader #1
- Christine Nowland as Cheerleader #2
- Carole Mackereth as Cheerleader #3
- Michael McCloskey as Shamus O'Shea
- Siobhan Donaghy as Una O'Shea
- Blake Brooker as Man with Cake
- Joanna Bennett as Student
- Darrell Hicks as Scientist
- Gwenne Hudson as Cheerleader #4
- Spencer Humm as Choral Singer
- Fraser McGregor as Bike Boy
- April Morgan as Dancer
- Jonathan Robbins as Tom
- Jason Sehorn as Man in Pink Tutu
- casting by Phyllis Huffman
- cinematography by Walt Lloyd
- edited by Malcolm Campbell
- music by Michael Gore
- costume design by Eydi Caines-Floyd
- set decoration by Doug McCullough
- genres: Teen film, Comedy
- tagline: Dare to dream.
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (16 years ago)
- 209 a.k.a. Man of the People is an American sitcom starring James Garner that aired from September 15, 1991 to July 13, 1992. The supporting cast features Kate Mulgrew. The final two episodes of the series were produced but never broadcast.
- "209" a.k.a. "#209" is a musical album of Midicronica.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "209" is a musical single of Sex Church.
- released in (5 years ago)
209 a.k.a. <209> is a musical group.
- read more about <209>
- 209 a.k.a. Sidewinder is a steel roller coaster located at Elitch Gardens in Denver, Colorado.
- 209 a.k.a. Northlake Mall is a Shopping center.
- also known as Northlake Mall, Atlanta
- 209 a.k.a. Helicobacter is a genus of Gram-negative bacteria possessing a characteristic helical shape. They were initially considered to be members of the Campylobacter genus, but in 1989 Goodwin et al. published sufficient reasons to justify his new genus name of Helicobacter | The Helicobacter genus contains about 35 species.
- also known as Геликобактер
- 209 a.k.a. Neuroendocrine tumor: Neuroendocrine tumors are neoplasms that arise from cells of the endocrine and nervous systems. Many are benign, while some are malignant. They most commonly occur in the intestine, where they are often called carcinoid tumors, but they are also found in the lung and the rest of the body.
- also known as gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, GEP-NETs, more properly gastro-entero-pancreatic
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 209 to learn how to say it correctly!