"2095" a.k.a. "Don Rodriguez: Chronicles of Shadow Valley" is a fantasy novel by Lord Dunsany, issued in the United States under this title and in the United Kingdom as The Chronicles of Rodriguez. The first editions, in hardcover, were published simultaneously in London and New York by G. P. Putnam's Sons in February 1922. The first paperback edition was published by Ballantine Books as the thirtieth volume of its celebrated Ballantine Adult Fantasy series in May 1971. It was the series' third Dunsany volume. The Ballantine edition includes an introduction by series editor Lin Carter. It and later editions use the American title.
- also known as "Don Rodriguez; chronicles of Shadow Valley"
- language: English Language
- authors: Edward Plunkett, 18th Baron of Dunsany
- genres: Fantasy, Short story, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1922
- released in (45 years ago)
2095 a.k.a. Gutter Ball Alley is a TV program, begun in (15 years ago).
- country: Canada
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2095 to learn how to say it correctly!