2098 a.k.a. The Sooty Show is a British children's television series that aired on BBC Television from 1955 until 1967 when the BBC eventually cancelled The Sooty Show after Paul Fox, the then-controller of BBC One at the time, cleared out some of the long running shows.
- begun on and completed on (22 years ago)
- 209 episodes of 20 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Children's television series, Comedy
"2098" a.k.a. "The Dolphins of Pern" is a science fiction novel by the American-Irish author Anne McCaffrey. It was the thirteenth book published in the Dragonriders of Pern series by Anne or her son Todd McCaffrey .
- also known as "Dolphins of Pern"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- released on (21 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Anne McCaffrey
2098 a.k.a. esterase D/formylglutathione hydrolase is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000040929, esterase 10, Esterase D; S-formylglutathione hydrolase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2098 to learn how to say it correctly!