On this page:
- "21 Days", also known as 21 Days Together in the U.S., is a 1940 British drama film based on the short play The First and the Last by John Galsworthy. It was directed by Basil Dean and stars Vivien Leigh, Laurence Olivier and Leslie Banks. It was filmed in black and white.
- also known as 21 Days Together in the U.S.
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- producer: Alexander Korda
- written by Graham Greene & Basil Dean
- based on "The First and the Last" by John Galsworthy
- genres: Black-and-white, Melodrama, Romance Film, Drama
- released on (75 years ago)
- "21 Days" is a 2014 short drama documentary film written and directed by Damian Kocur.
- "21 Days" is a musical album of Alice Rose.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "21 Days" is a musical album of Rosalie Deighton.
- released on (7 years ago)
21 Days is a TV program, begun on (5 years ago).
- genres: Documentary film, Reality television
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 21 Days
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
These compositional changes appear uniquely to match the changing physiological needs of the infant, and can be defined based on the following time periods: 1–5 days postpartum, colostrum; 5–21 days postpartum, transitional milk ; and ...
by Ramesh Chandra
Domestic plumbing (21 days); Fibre craft (21 days); Power generator maintenance (21 days) Educational programmes particularly in the ...
The ADC slowly increased over the first 21 days (to 145% of control) but then returned to near normal by 30 days. Again, these changes were consistent with the corresponding histological evidence; the relatively slow ADC changes in the ...
by Sue Guthrie, Denis Richard Lane, Sian Griffith
Chicken 21 days Continuous breeding cycle, although egg production will reduce as daylight hours reduce. A cockerel must be present for eggs to be fertile . Naturally, hens may sit on eggs for the three weeks to hatching. Otherwise, an ...
Encyclopaedia medica (1900)
by Chalmers Watson
Measles Scarlet Fever German Measles Small -pox Typhus Fever Typhoid Fever C'hicken-pox Mumps 21 days' quarantine.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 21 Days
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 21 Days
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about 21 Days
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 21 Days to see it in context!