210 a.k.a. Table sugar: Sucrose, commonly named table sugar or sugar, is cane and beet sugar. Saccharose is an obsolete name for sugars in general, especially sucrose. The molecule is a disaccharide combination of the monosaccharides glucose and fructose with the formula C₁₂H₂₂O₁₁.
- also known as sucrose; sugar; saccharose; Sugars, granulated; Dietary sucrose; Granulated sugar; White sugar; Cane sugar; Saccharum; Rock candy; SUCS; (+)-Sucrose; D-(+)-Saccharose; D-(+)-Sucrose; D-Sucrose; b -D-Fructofuranosyl a-D-glucopyranoside
- more specific: Muscovado
210 a.k.a. Midnight Caller is a dramatic NBC television series created by Richard DiLello, which ran from 1988 to 1991. It was one of the first television series to address the dramatic possibilities of the then-growing phenomenon of talk radio.
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 61 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Richard DiLello
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- some of the awards:
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series (Fathers and Sins) nomination for Peter Boyle
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series (The Execution Of John Saringo) nomination for Joe Spano
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series (After It Happened...) nomination for Kay Lenz
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series (Conversations With The Assassin) nomination for Thomas Carter
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series (The Execution Of John Saringo), received by Joe Spano
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series (After It Happened...), received by Kay Lenz
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series (Mercy Me) nomination for Bruce Weitz
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series (Someone To Love) nomination for Kay Lenz
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Cinematography - Series (Evil Is Live Spelled Backward, part 2) nomination for Bradley B. Six
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing - Drama Series nomination for Roger Bondelli
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series nomination for Madge Sinclair
"210" is a musical album of DJ Méndez.
210 a.k.a. Harris-Wolfe is a publisher.
Who is 210?
210 a.k.a. Jean Anouilh: Jean Marie Lucien Pierre Anouilh was a French dramatist whose career spanned five decades. Though his work ranged from high drama to absurdist farce, Anouilh is best known for his 1943 play Antigone, an adaptation of Sophocles' classical drama, that was seen as an attack on Marshal Pétain's Vichy government. One of France's most prolific writers after World War II, much of Anouilh's work deals with themes of maintaining integrity in a world of moral compromise.
- also known as Jean Marie Lucien Pierre Anouilh
- born on (105 years ago) in Bordeaux, child of François Anouilh and Marie-Magdeleine Anouilh
- nationality: France
- education: University of Paris
- profession: Screenwriter, playwright, film director
- parent of
- died on (28 years ago) in Lausanne
- written works: "Becket", "Antigone", "Invitation to the Castle", "The Collected Plays", "Anouilh Five Plays", "Ardele Ou/ la Marguerite Suivi de la Valse des Toreadors", "La belle vie, suivi de Épisode de la vie d'un auteur", "Ne réveillez pas Madame", "Jean Anouilh", "Le Rendez-vous de Senlis suivi de Léocadia", "Medea / Romeo y Jeannette", "Anoulih/Plays: One", "La sauvage suive de Le bal des voleurs", "La grotte", "Gwahoddiad i ginio", "Poor Bitos", "Vive Henri IV!, ou, La Galigaï", "Dinner with the family", "La vicomtesse d'Eristal n'a pas reçu son balai mécanique", "Fables/Folio No 316", "Legend of lovers", "La petite Molière, de Jean Anouilh et Roland Laudenbach", "L' Alouette", "Les poissons rouges, ou, Mon pe re, ce he ros", "Les Poissons Rouges Ou Mon Pere Ce Hero", "The director of the Opera", "Mademoiselle Colombe", "Pièces secrètes", "Anouilh Plays: Two", "Arde le", "La Foire d'Empoigne", "Pièces roses", "Chers Oiseaux", "Pièces noires", "Ornifle", "Nouvelles Pieces Noires", "Theatre Complet 9 tomes", "Pièces costumées", "Ornifle Ou le Courant d'Air", "En marge du théâtre", "Zhaǐvoronok", "Monsieur Barnett suivi de L'Orchestre", "Le sce nario", "Pièces farceuses", "Romin Englez Dictionar", "The orchestra", "Le scénario", "Cécile; ou, L'école des pères", "Pieces baroques", "La sauvage"
- films written:
- film directed: Two Pennies Worth of Violets
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Play - "Time Remembered", with The Playwrights' Company
210 is a musical group.
- album: "Поколение"
- 210 a.k.a. Phipps Plaza is an upscale shopping mall located in the affluent Buckhead district of Atlanta. Owned by Simon Property Group, the retail center is located at the intersection of Peachtree Road & Lenox Road and sits adjacent to its sister-mall Lenox Square in the heart of Buckhead's commercial center.
- 210 a.k.a. Twister II is a wooden roller coaster located at Elitch Gardens in Denver, Colorado.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 210.
- 210 is the natural number following 209 and preceding 211.
- 210 a.k.a. Porphobilinogen synthase synthesizes porphobilinogen through the asymmetric condensation of two molecules of aminolevulinic acid. All natural tetrapyrroles, including hemes, chlorophylls and vitamin B₁₂, share porphobilinogen as a common precursor.
- also known as Δ-Aminolävulinsäure-Dehydratase
- 210 a.k.a. aminolevulinate, delta-, dehydratase is a gene.
- also known as porphyria, acute, hepatic; aminolevulinate dehydratase; delta-aminolevulinic acid dehydratase; porphobilinogen synthase
- 210 a.k.a. Benign neoplasm of lip, oral cavity, and pharynx is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 210 to learn how to say it correctly!